SPF Roofing and Insulated Roofing Installation Denver Colorado
Benefits of Insulated Roofing Systems
- COMPLETELY SEAMLESS – Reduces the possibility of leaks.
- SELF FLASHING – No need for metalL flashing. Can also be used to seal up falling brick and leaking walls.
- COST EFFECTIVE, PROVIDES INSULATION, LOW MAINTENANCE
- ADDS INSULATION R 6.5 to R 13 – Lower Energy Costs.
- AVOIDS COSTLY TEAROFFS – Can be applied on top of many old roofs without the need for a costly tearoff.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Weighs between 0.5 and 1.0 lbs per square foot.
- BUILD UP LOW AREAS – Helps avoid ponding Water.
- ASBESTOS AND FORMALDEHYDE FREE
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY – Great for flat roofs, low slope roofs, barrel roofs and unusual shapes and designs.
- FASTER, CLEANER and LESS ODOR – Shorter completion time with a minimum of interference to business activity. Much less odor than asphalt roofing or glued single plys.
- METAL ROOF REPAIR – Very effective on metal roofs amd can help with condensation problems in agricultural or cold storage applications.